Goals for Drug Treatment
Free Help for Drug Addiction
Not everyone that approaches us for help has a full understanding of the severity of their addiction. If they do, they may not know what kind of attitude to bring to a free drug rehab. We suggest being open-minded and willing to follow direction first and foremost. We can always discuss this in a conversation over the phone.
Please call us at free help for drug addiction (855) 373-3880 and let us help you end the insane cycle of addiction. We are here for addicts and alcoholics across the nation if you wish for us to reach out to you, simply fill out the information below.
We want to assist the community to embrace recovery and break the cycle of addiction by providing comprehensive, integrated and holistic free drug rehab location services.
To continue to earn the respect and trust of anyone in search for Free Help for Drug Addiction in active addiction and the recognition as one of the premier providers of free drug rehab services throughout the nation.
Free Help for Drug Addiction Location Services for Free Drug Rehabs
- Drug and alcohol Addiction is a progressive, chronic, non-discriminatory disease which, if left untreated, can be fatal.
- An abstinence-based, 12-step drug and alcohol treatment program encompassing a full and appropriate continuum of care is the most effective model to achieve recovery.
- All persons have the capacity for recovery, and as such, they need and deserve the highest quality, individualized treatment regimen in order to maximize their chances of successful recovery.
- All individuals who come to us for free help for drug addiction deserve to be treated with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- Addiction affects not just the individual, but also one’s family, friends, coworkers, and community.
- Patients with co-occurring psychiatric and substance use disorders are at greater risk for relapse and have higher rates of disability; therefore, their conditions must be assessed and addressed concomitantly in the addiction treatment plan for young adults.
- A major contribution to positive treatment outcomes involves extra-therapeutic factors; therefore family and other systems should be actively involved in preparing for all aftercare experiences.
- We have a responsibility to our clinical staff, who, in the role of healers, need ongoing nurturing and enrichment in order to provide optimal service to the young people under our care.
- Continuous quality improvement involves ongoing training and education of our treatment team and a rigorous review of our program content and outcomes.