Drug Rehab and Treatment in Davenport
Welcome to Scott County Region Addiction Rehabilitation. We are a pioneer in the field of the substance misuse issue and well-being of addicts and alcoholics in Davenport, IA. We offer the structure and comfort of addiction recovery across the country. We have addiction treatment offices committed to the joy, physical and psychological well-being and complete health of our clients.
Drug misuse treatment perceives that dependence is an ailment like any other. All things considered, it requires master assistance from an authorized addiction specialist and help from a medicinal specialist. Any addictions treatment program must include changing practices so that the patient can carry on with a sound and healthy life.
Pain pill addiction is running extremely rampant in the Davenport Iowa area. Get the help you need for your addiction problem at our beautiful rehab facility. To start your journey to a new life today call us at (877) 634-8488
Prescription Pill Addiction kills
There is a lot of misconception about prescription pills such as Oxycodone and Hydrocodone but, make no mistake, these drugs are extremely addictive and detrimental to the body if used for extended periods of time. Pain pill addiction is sometimes justified because a doctor or practitioner has the ability to prescribe these medicines.
Sometimes people think the doctor knows best regardless of the situation; however, in most cases people are being drastically over-medicated. If you or a loved one is having trouble with Oxycodone or Hydrocodone addiction just know that help is never too far away. Considering going to a rehab facility just could save your life. Rehab is not for “losers” and is not admitting defeat in any way shape or form; yet, it is a wise decision for those that want to improve their lives.
Rehab Saves Lives
Addiction to pain pills can be mentally, physically, and spiritually exhausting. Davenport has a steady rise in all drug related statistics. The time to seek treatment is now. At our rehab facility we offer a smooth, easy-transition from detoxification to partial hospitalization. Many methods are used during this process including holistic ventures to calm mind body and soul.
Some of these methods include, but are not limited to: Yoga, Pilates, deep meditation techniques, and equine therapy. Growing up in Davenport, just like many other areas, can be extremely difficult. You are not alone! Seeking help for your addiction can be the most exciting, difficult, frightening, and exhilarating decision of your life. People have struggled with addiction for hundreds of years and will continue to do so. Fortunately we live in a time where medical and scientific advances are being made in the field of addiction and help truly does exist.
Substance Misuse Treatment Options
Contingent upon the sorts of medications abused, different medications might be required in the treatment process. Certain opiates have been created and are recommended by specialists to permit the detoxification from the abused drug.
Methodone and Buprenorphine are case of medications utilized for opioid fixation. Without these medications, patients would experience serious withdrawal side effects that may be dangerous or drive them to take unlawful medications to facilitate their torment.
No specific addiction treatment choice will suit each person who is addicted. Every substance misuse case must be evaluated so a program can be customized for every individual patient. Treatment alternatives need to address other existing issues that may have added to the substance misuse issue.
For instance, somebody who has encountered distress may turn to liquor or prescription medications to numb their torment. Social binds may need to broken, if companions are enabling or encouraging the compulsion.
Types of Treatment Available in Davenport
Drug treatment is addressed through various programs which include; use of local support groups, addictions counseling, medical care, residential treatment, extended care givers, mental health and recovery houses. A number of drug treatment centers have specific programs depending on the patient’s age, gender and sexual orientation.
The addictions treatment programs not only help to address the patient’s addiction problem, but also help to address any other problem among the patients. Medical detoxification alone is not enough to treat addiction.
Different Types of Addictions Treatment Options in Davenport IA.
Different organizations use different styles in rehabilitating addicts with some recommending detoxification of the patient first, then medical therapy, behavior therapy and then relapse prevention.
Drug rehabilitation involves the following types of behavioral therapy:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: helps patients know, avoid and bear with situations which may make them return to their addiction habits.
- Multi-dimensional family therapy: is specially meant to help addicts recover through the support of their families.
- Motivational interviewing: helps in motivating the patient to stop abusing drugs and start the treatment process.
- Motivational incentives: it makes use of positive things meant to encourage the patient to abstain from addictive substances.
- Counseling: Most traditional treatment programs for drug addiction are based on counseling. Through counseling, addicts are able to know the behaviors and problems which come with their state of mind. This is done at an individual or a group level, and may cover crisis counseling and daily/weekly counseling support. This counseling process helps to instill good behaviors and help patients cope with any situation. Counseling results to intervention which involves seeking professional help by the concerned parties to give the patient the necessary treatment.
Residential Treatment Programs in Davenport
- Residential treatment: This rehabilitation program involves staying in the rehabilitation center while being treated for drug addiction during the day. This treatment program usually lasts for a period of 30-90 days.
- Sober house living: Just like residential treatment, this treatment program involves intensive treatment while the patient is still among other recovering addicts living in a good supportive environment. This patient treatment program is most suitable in cases where the patient has no where to go to or in situations where going home will mean returning to the old drug abuse problem.
- Brief intervention: This drug rehab program is most suited to individuals who are at a risk of drug abuse or face the threat of drug addiction, but it is not helpful to individuals who are addicts already. Treatment through this program involves conducting visits to a healthcare facility to talk about the negative effects of abusing drugs and how to reduce their use.
- Partial hospitalization: This treatment program best applies to patients who require a continuous medical monitoring, but who are not very affected by the drug abuse problem. This treatment program is offered for 3-5 days a week and between 4-6 hours per day.
Don’t hesitate with your life; call us today!